The H-Cell is designed for membrane and separator characterization in a liquid environment. Measure resistance, conductivity, permeability, cross-over, and selectivity.
The H-Cell kits Kit includes two (x2) each of the following:
- Glass half-cell
- PEEK cap assembly with O-rings and plugs
- Luggin tube with Teflon mount
- Inlet with frit and outlet tube
- One pinch clamp to hold the two halves together
- Viton O-rings (standard circular cross-section and X-shaped cross-section).
- Only two O-rings needed to assemble the cell; extras are included.
- Low Profile Silver/Silver Chloride Gel Reference Electrodes
- Pt wire coil CE/WE/Drive Electrodes
- Other Reference and Drive Electrodes types subject to availability