The H-Cell is designed for membrane and separator characterization in a liquid environment. Measure resistance, conductivity, permeability, cross-over, and selectivity.
Membrane H-Cell Kit:
The kit includes two each of the following:
- Glass half-cell
- PEEK cap
- Luggin tube with Teflon mount
- Inlet with frit and outlet tube
- One large pinch clamp (#34) to hold the two halves together
- #-123 Viton o-rings (standard circular cross-section and X-shaped cross-section). Only two o-rings needed to assemble the cell; extras are included.
The Standard H-Cell Kit includes:
- Two (2) Pseudo-disposable Ag/AgCl gel RE: Low Profile Silver/Silver Chloride Gel (p/n RRPEAGCL).
- Two (2) Pt wire coil CE/WE/Drive Electrodes (p/n RRPG257PT).
- Other RE and Drive Electrode types subject to availability.