Designed for operation of the Solartron 1455 multichannel FRA and 1470E with up to independent 32 FRA/pstat channels for multiple experiments. Includes Data ExplorerTM compressed experiment file management system. Uses ethernet or GPIB communications and includes both ZViewTM and CorrViewTM for data analysis and presentation.
MultiStat® is a powerful new software package designed to unlock the potential of the Solartron 1455 FRA and 1470E potentiostat system. With impressive features including the Data Explorer™ file manager, a single document interface (SDI) format, and the proven flexible Experiment Editor, MultiStat® defines the new standard in electrochemistry software for multichannel/multisample operation.
ZView™ and CorrView™ are included with MultiStat for data analysis and presentation. The MultiStat software interface is specifically designed for simultaneous use of multiple, independent FRA - potentiostat/galvanostat combinations. Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). For more information and specifications, go to features.
MultiStat Hardware Support
While designed for the Solartron 1455 and 1470, MultiStat will also support other instruments as listed below:
Controls up to four 1470/1480/1470E Multichannel Potentiostat/Galvanostat instruments (up to 32 total channels), each of which may be used in one of the following combinations:
- 1470E operated in ethernet mode with no FRAs.
- 1470E operated in ethernet mode with a rack of eight 1455 FRA analyzers; one for each channel.
- 1470/1480 or 1470E (in GPIB mode) with no FRAs.
- 1470/1480 or 1470E (in GPIB mode) with a single shared 1260/1255/1255B/1250/1250B/1252/1253 FRA unit. The FRA is shared among the 1470/1480/1470E channels in this case.
1290 Power Booster (50V/25A)
Aux Voltage inputs (for DC or impedance measurements)
Aux Temperature inputs
Dual Battery/Electrochemistry cable polarity conventions
Single Document Interface (SDI) allows each experiment project to have its own independent window (similar to how MS Word handles multiple documents).
“Open Recent Projects List” function allows quick access to previous projects.
Flexible Experiment Editor for rapid design of complex measurement sequences which also includes “Cut & Paste” editing and multiple levels of repeat loops.
Fast and flexible channel configuration selections:
- Which channels to measure
- Auxiliary channel assignment
- Sample area/weight
- Sample density/equivalent weight
- Sample name (individualized ID for each sample measured)
- Reference electrode type
- Polarity conventions
Automatic or customizable data file naming allows flexible yet consistent data file names.
The new file manager, Data Explorer, with ZIP-like file compression of ASCII text data files, greatly reduces the number and size of data files while retaining full user access to the raw data. All data sets are compressed into a single data file which can be opened by a host of applications
- Instantly switch between multiple graph tabs.
- Each tab can be configured to display data in a user customized format, for example, a first tab as live data of E and I vs. Time, a second tab as I vs. E, and a third tab to display E vs. log(I), etc.
Visit the webpage for 1470E by Solartron Analytical