General Electrochemistry Software
ZPlot® has long been recognized as the leader in Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) measurement software. Use ZPlot/ZView to get the most out of your instruments and data. Foreground-background operation of ZPlot and ZView results in maximum throughput analysis of your data. Easy to use menus and on-line help direct you to the most powerful EIS tools available.
ZPlot® and ZView™ for Windows are the most powerful and flexible software tools for control of Scribner Associates Inc. and Solartron frequency response analyzers. The widest variety of experimental techniques are supported for all types of impedance applications. Direct links are provided to CorrWare® and several types of multiplexers, as well as external programs.
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Collect data in the background while analyzing in the foreground
- Analyze and graph data on multiple computers - analyze data in your office while performing measurements in the lab
- Analysis methods include enhanced circuit modeling (see Walking Tour)
- 2-D and 3-D display and printing with a wide range of axes
- Can be used with CorrWare® for Windows for integrated DC and AC experiments
- Uses multiplexers to perform experiments on multiple cells without user intervention.
- On line Windows help and long term technical support
- USB licensing dongle
Supported Frequency Response Analyzers:
- Solartron 1255/1255B, 1252, 1253, 1250/1250B, 1280/1280B/1280C, and 1260
- Solartron 1470 / 1480, 1294, 1287, 1286, 1285, 1280/1280B/1280C
- PAR 283/283A, 273/273A, and 263/263A
- Keithley 428
Call 910-695-8884 or Contact Us for pricing and detailed specifications.